Cheer Canada is excited to release the details of the selection process for the Senior National Teams who will represent Canada at the 2020 Worlds Championships in Orlando Florida in April of 2020.
The Cheer Canada National Team Program will be responsible for all aspects of the process including the selection of coaches and athletes as well as the assembly of the support and medical staff to ensure the continued success of Team Canada Cheer.
The Athlete Tryout Process is changing significantly this season – details will be released shortly, however, please note that all athletes will be expected to attend a Regional Talent ID clinic/combine. In the meanwhile please note the upcoming tentative dates
- October 12-14 (tentative regional Talent ID clinics/combine)
- November 2/3 or 9/10 (tentative regional Talent ID clinics/combine)
- Quebec City
- November 30 (tentative regional Talent ID combine @ PCA Nationals in Brampton)
- December 27-28 (tentative mandatory ROSTER ID clinic)
- December 28-31 (tentative mandatory First Home Camp)
- March 14-16 (tentative mandatory Second Home Camp)
- April 18-22 (tentative mandatory Florida Camp)
- ICU World Championships April 27-30
Please note: travel days have NOT been included in this schedule.