Cheer Canada Working Committees
Cheer Canada is now ready to recruit talented individuals to participate in our committees to help build and govern the many necessary facets of cheerleading in Canada. The Board has created Terms of Reference to provide the mandate, duties of each committee and required commitment, as well as qualifications of each applicant. These Terms of Reference can be found below. As more Terms of Reference are developed and approved by the Board they will be posted below in alphabetical order.
If you are interested in applying to work on one or more committee(s) please complete the form here.
Applications are requested no later than February 23rd 2018. Successful applicants will be notified by March 9th.
Thank you for your interest in working with Cheer Canada and developing our sport!
Terms of Reference for Approved Committees
- All Star Cheer
- Brand Development & Partnership TOR
- Coaching Certification & Development
- Finance & Audit
- High Performance Athlete Development
- Judging Certification, Development & Scoring
- Long Term Athlete Development
- Membership Management System
- Scholastic & University Cheer
Future Committees (Terms of Reference Subject to Board Approval)